Although there are a lot of books on previous years papers of IIT JEE Main and Advanced butDisha’s 41 Years IIT JEE Advanced and 17 yrs JEE Main Topic-Wise Solved Paper Mathematics is the best book right now. It also contains IIT-JEE question papers last 30 years and you can download pdf
The Main highlight of the book is that, it contains all previous years JEE main, AIEEE and IIT-JEE Advanced questions in a topic wise manner and with complete solutions. All the solutions are appropriate and up to the mark. Although students are not advised to look for solutions it will be helpful if they stuck.
Here is the list of chapters in Disha’s 41 Years IIT-JEE Advanced and 17 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper in Mathematics
CHAPTERS BASED ON CLASS 12th SYLLABUS
1. Trigonometric Functions & Equations
CHAPTERS BASED ON CLASS 12th SYLLABUS
Some more info about IIT-JEE Advanced & JEE Main Topic-wise solved paper Mathematics Book
This title contains an Access Code along with instructions to access the Online Material.
• The book “40 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 16 yrs JEE Main/ AIEEE Topic-wise Solved Paper MATHEMATICS with Free eBook” is the first integrated book, which contains topic-wise collection of past JEE Advanced (including 1978-2012 IIT-JEE and 2013-17 JEE Advanced) questions from 1978 to 2017 and past JEE Main (including 2002-2012 AIEEE and 2013-17 JEE Main) questions from 2002 to 2017.
• The new edition has been designed in 2-colour layout and comes with a Free eBook which gives you the power of accessing your book anywhere – anytime through web and tablets.
• The book is divided into 22 chapters. The flow of chapters has been aligned as per the NCERT books.
• Each chapter divides the questions into 9 categories (as per the NEW IIT pattern) – Fill in the Blanks, True/False, MCQ 1 correct, MCQ more than 1 correct, Passage-Based, Assertion-Reason, Multiple Matching, Integer Answer, and Subjective Questions.
• All the Screening and Mains papers of IIT-JEE have been incorporated in the book.
• Detailed solution of each and every question has been provided for 100% conceptual clarity of the student. Well elaborated detailed solutions with user-friendly language provided at the end of each chapter.
• Solutions have been given with enough diagrams, proper reasoning to bring conceptual clarity.
• The students are advised to attempt questions of a topic immediately after they complete a topic in their class/school/home. The book contains around 3500+ MILESTONE PROBLEMS IN Mathematics.
How does the FREE eBook help?
• Provides the Digital version of the book which can be accessed through tablets and web in both online and offline mediums.
• Also provides the AIEEE Rescheduled 2011 paper and 1997 IIT-JEE canceled paper.
• Alternate Solutions to a number of Questions.
• Quick Revision Material.
It also contains iit jee question papers last 30 years and you can download pdf
Buy 41 Years IIT-JEE Advanced + 17 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper Mathematics from Amazon
FOR BEST PRICE BUY FROM HERE
To Download Mathematics 41 years pdf Click here
Download 41 Years IIT-JEE Advanced and 17 yrs JEE Main Topic-wise Solved Paper Mathematics pdf
How to prepare for IIT-JEE Main 2019
The first attempt of IIT-JEE Main 2019 will be conducted from January 6 to 20, 2019.
From 2019, National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main twice a year and that too in computer-based mode only. The first attempt of JEE Main 2019 will be conducted from January 6 to 20, while the other one will be held in April in 8 different slots out of which candidates can choose one.
With the introduction of these new changes, candidates who will be appearing for JEE Main January 2019 exam will have to tweak their preparation strategy so that they don’t miss any chance to excel.
If you are appearing for JEE Main in January, here are some preparation tips that will help you tilt the result in your favor. Keep yourself updated about NTA and the changes Before starting the preparation for the entrance exam ensure that you are aware of all the changes that have been introduced by the authorities. Whether it is related to the exam conducting body, the pattern of the exam, syllabus, marking scheme or availability of JEE Main 2019 application form, you need to keep yourself updated. This will help you to make your study plan more effective.
Know syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly Start your preparation for JEE Main January 2019 exam only after going through the syllabus. The syllabus of JEE Main will carry the topics and units from where the questions will be asked during the entrance examination.
Going through the syllabus will help you to make your study plan accordingly. You can also segregate the topics or units that need to be given more focus in comparison to others. Apart from the syllabus, study the JEE Main exam pattern.
Knowing the exam pattern will answer queries like what kind of questions will be asked, how many sections the question paper will have, the duration and mode of exam, marking scheme and much more. Prepare a study plan Don’t jump on the preparation directly. Make a study plan and go step by step.
Divide your time equally between all the three subjects. Allot time for revision also. Segregate the topics in the order of importance and allot time as per your convenience. Remember to follow the schedule you have prepared.
Start with the basics Mugging up is not a solution to excel in the examination. Understand the basis and go step by step. Make sure your fundamental concepts are clear. Refer books and topics recommended by toppers and experts Though NCERT books are gospel for JEE aspirants, it is advisable to refer the books for JEE Main recommended by experts and toppers to excel.
Revision is the key Besides learning, it’s important to set aside time for revision. Once you complete a topic or unit, revise it but make sure you don’t spend too much time on it. Solve sample papers and mock test The trick to excel in any examination is to solve as many previous question papers as you can.
Also, attempt the online mock test to get a real experience of the entrance exam. This will help you to figure out your weak and strong areas and get a reality check of your preparation levels.
Go for small breaks Don’t sit for hours and mug up the topics. Pressuring yourself unnecessarily is not the right way to prepare for the exam. It’s important to take mini breaks every hour. Go for a walk, a movie break, chit-chat with family and friends, play outdoor games etc. Stressing out will not help you.
Be calm and prepare for the examination. Stay positive and confident No matter what, always be positive and confident about yourself. Having an optimistic attitude always helps change things. Don’t bother about what others say to you; even if they compare you with one of your cousins or friends, have faith in yourself. Good luck IIT JEE Aspirants!